Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's been way too long!!

Yep, it's been way to long since i visited the park and took pic's!! That's the one thing i miss by going to the YMCA. The last picture is me looking totally evil in a coffee shop after the ultrasound :)

Oh guess what i found today?? I found a new health food store that has absolutely everything i could ever want. Today i grabbed some cocoa nibs, some nutritional yeast, some maple flakes and some red quinoa :) Experiments will be happening!

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, love the barn?

    You don't look evil, you look quizzical:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty park ! I wish one of our nearby ones looked so good.

    And you don't look evil- you look discerning !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures! Such a pretty park. I wish we had those around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, absolutely beautiful pictures. And now I know where you live, somewhere in Nova Scotia! What an absolutely gorgeous place to live. You are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are adorable!

    love the pictures, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!!

    I'm not familiar with Red Quinoa, but I'll be anxious to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! I love that photo of you! :o)

    Red quinoa is better to me than regular...I'm not sure why. It might be the vibrant color. Happy experimenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss you! Can;t wait to grab some coffee with you! Soon soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete